Achievement of an innovative platform based on virtual reality applications for the personnel’s safety and protection in critical infrastructures - CREVIS
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
- Acronym: CDI1
- Applicant: SC Aptus Software Ltd.
- Contracting authority: Ministry of European Funds (MFE)
- Project type: Sectoral Operational Programme "Increase of Economic Competitiveness (SOP IEC) 2007-2013" - Priority Axis 1 "An innovative and eco-efficient production system" – The major Intervention Area 1.3 "Sustainable development of entrepreneurship" - Operation 1.3.1 "Development of national and international business support structures"
- Project Nr.: P019002 / 1775 SIMIS Code: 50433
- Duration: 2014 - 2015 (20 months)
- Project co-financed by: European Regional Development Fund
- Total Project Value: 5,202,391.92 lei
The main project objective is to develop an innovative technological platform as an integrated hardware-software solution, including a package of basic scenarios (4), a collection of 3D objects and scenes (500) and an immersive 3D display system, based on Virtual Reality applications, designed for safety training & of the persons working in critical infrastructures.
By accomplishing the general project objective, SC Aptus Software Ltd. will develop its research capacity and infrastructure - development and innovation, will obtain practical results directly applicable in economy by providing innovative products and services with high added value and a good CDI domestic capacity utilization that will help increase the quality and diversification of the market supply.
The project implementation includes the following activities for a period of 20 months:
• Information and advertising;
• Support activities for young innovative enterprises;
• Experimental development and innovation activities;
• Protection of industrial property rights activities;
• Research results insertion in the production;
• Consulting services in innovation field and innovation support services purchasing;
• Implementing activities;
• Research services acquisition;
• Acquisition of supplies and similar products required by the R&I activities;
• Consultancy services purchasing in the innovation field - Technological assistance;
• Acquisition of equipments indispensable in the research results insertion in the production cycle;
• Acquisition of financial audit services;
• Project Management.