Platform of the vital parameters bio-monitoring in the critical infrastructures operation
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
- Acronym: CDI3
Applicant: S.C. ASESOFT TECHNOLOGIES Ltd.
Contracting authority: Ministry of European Funds (MFE)
Project type: Sectoral Operational Programme "Increase of Economic Competitiveness (SOP IEC) 2007-2013" - Priority Axis 1 "An innovative and eco-efficient production system" – The major Intervention Area 1.3 "Sustainable development of entrepreneurship" - Operation 1.3.1 "Development of national and international business support structures"
Project Nr.: P019004/1780 SIMIS Code: 50239
Duration: 2014 - 2015 (20 months)
Project co-financed by: European Regional Development Fund
Total Project Value: 5.287.897,89 lei
The overall objective of the project is the initiation and implementation of a Research-Development and Innovation project within CREVIS Competitiveness Pole, by an experimental technological platform development for the vital parameters bio-monitoring of the staff involved in the critical infrastructures operation and implementation of the generating specialized services platform, consisting in bio-monitoring of these parameters.
The activities performed within the project:
• Support activities for young innovative enterprises - experimental development and innovation:
- Establishment of the bio-monitoring platform technical specifications;
- Development of the bio-monitoring platform prototype;
- Bio-monitoring platform prototype testing.
• Activities of industrial property rights protection;
• Activities of research findings implementation in production;
• Activities of innovation advisory services purchasing and innovation support services;
• Project Management (ineligible activity);
• Project Audit (ineligible activity);
• Information and advertising within the project (ineligible);
• Feasibility studies;