An innovative augmented reality platform for inspection, maintenance and service in field at critical infrastructure
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
- Acronym: RDI4
- Applicant: Sunsmart Integrare IT SRL
- Contracting Authority: Ministry of European Funds
- Project type: Operational Sectoral Programme “Increase of Economic Competitiveness” (SOP IEC)2007-2013” – Priority axis 1 “An innovative and eco-efficient productive system”- Key area of intervention 1.3 “Sustainable development of entrepreneurship” - Operation 1.3.1 „ Development of business support structures of national and international interest”
- Project no PO19005 / SMIS: 50242
- Duration: 2014 - 2015 (20 months)
- Project co-financed by: the European Regional Development Fund
- Project total value: 5.280.341,56 lei
The project overall objective is to implement a project on Research – Development and Innovation in CREVIS Competitiveness Pole, by developing an innovative platform of augmented reality for inspection, maintenance and service in the field of critical infrastructure, during a period of 20 months. This project aims to extend the process of training preparation and utilization, as well as staff training/ assessment for the inspection, maintenance and service operations for special facilities. Considering the operating conditions of the critical infrastructure facilities, the approach aims to raise the performance and speed of response in emergencies by bringing up more descriptive and graphical information than on the spot observations of the intervention staff obtained.
- Support activities for innovative start-ups- experimental development and innovation:
- Establishing technical specifications for the augmented reality platform;
- Achievement of the augmented reality platform prototype;
- Procurement of substances, plants, animals, supplies and similar products necessary for carrying out the activities;
- Testing of the augmented reality platform prototype.
- Activities of industrial property rights protection;
- Deployment activities of research findings ;
- Purchasing activities of innovation advisory services and innovation support services:
- Procurement of management consultancy services;
- Procurement of technological support services;
- Procurement of technology transfer services;
- Procurement of consultancy services in acquisitions, protection and marketing of the industrial property rights;
- Project Management;
- Information and advertising activities:
- Activities of information concerning the project inception;
- Activities of information concerning the project closing;
- Editing / displaying of brochures, leaflets, stickers.
- Financial Audit;
- Activities of technical feasibility studies preparation.