CREVIS’s pole integrated management
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
- Acronym : SOFT 1
- Applicant: S.C. INSOFT Development & Consulting S.R.L.
- Contracting Authority : Ministry of European Funds (MEF)
- Project type : Sectoral Operational Program “Increase of Economic Competitiveness (SOP IEC) 2007 - 2013” Priority Axis 2 “An innovative and eco-efficient productive system” – Key Area of Intervention D1.3 “Sustainable entrepreneurship development” – Operation “Development of business support structures of national and international dimension”
- Project No. : ID 12P019006 / Cod SMIS – 50244
- Duration: 2014 - 2015 (20 months)
- Project value: 852,000 RON
The project main objective is to achieve the pole of competitiveness’s integrated management throughout the entire implementation period of 20 months.
The main objective will be reached by performing the following activities:
- Ensuring the services quality increase of administrative activity of the pole’s representing entity;
- Coherent and integrated monitoring of the pole projects implementation;
- Efficient reporting and coordination of projects implementation activities in accordance with the pole development strategy;
- Monitoring the objectives achievement and the assumed indicators of all pole projects;
Ensuring the achievement of assumed results by the other pole’s projects.
Over the 20 months of the project implementation, the planned activities to be performed are the following:
- Coordinating and monitoring activities;
- Project implementation reporting activities;
- Pole integrated management consulting activities;
- Projects implementation activities;
- Project training and specialized support activities;
- Audit activities;
- Information and advertising activities.